TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We use the information you give us to:
- send you the blogs, publications, news and updates that you have subscribed to
- to analyse and improve the activities and content offered by the Health Equals website to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes
to otherwise communicate with you regarding our aims and activities
- to ensure we do not send unwanted information to stakeholders who have informed us they do not wish to be contacted
- to keep your data up to date
- to implement any instructions, you give us with regard to withdrawing consent to send marketing information, to use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use and to establish the number of visits from different countries
- for internal record keeping so as to keep a record of your relationship with us
- to maintain the knowledge of Health Equals’ actions and engagements to understand the long-term effectiveness and impact of these actions on the goals of Health Equals.
Read our privacy notice for full details of how Health Equals (and the Health Foundation) collects, stores, manages and protects your personal data.
Read the full terms and conditions for the Health Foundation website.